Book Your Dry Cupping Therapy in Solihull Today!
For Dry Cupping Therapy Appointments in Solihull:
- Are You in Pain?
- We Help Reduce Aches & Pains
- Cupping increases blood circulation to the area relieving muscle tension and promote cell repair.
- Dry Cupping Therapy triggers an inflammatory response, flooding the area with white blood cells, platelets and other healing aids.
- We Treat Sport Injuries & non Sporting Injuries
- 60 Minute Appointment
- Free Parking
- All Dry Cupping Appointments based in Solihull
Please Note: Appointments will be treated by musculoskeletal specialist Kayleigh Robinson with extensive knowledge in sporting & chronic injuries. To Book your Dry Cupping Therapy Appointment please select a date & time from the above.
We treat many Injuries / Conditions in Solihull, providing a structured tailor made Rehabilitation and Treatment plan within a professional clinical environment.
Injuries we treat include: