Simon Evans, Lead Physiotherapist
Simon is a fully Chartered MSc Physiotherapist & Level 5 Elite Trainer with BSc (hons) in Sports Rehabilitation.
Simon offers Physiotherapy Services (including Acupuncture & Sport Massage) throughout Solihull & the Midlands and is also Clinical Lead at Loughborough University Physiotherapy Clinic working with high profile clients and elite athletes within sports including Rugby, Boxing (Dillian Whyte), Athletics, Cricket & Swimming.
Having worked closely with various Professional Sports Clubs including Harlequins RFC and the IAAC at European Athletic Events. Simon is also experienced in various hospital departments including Outpatients, Neurology, Respiratory, Orthopedic and Intensive Care units across the UK.
This includes the full spectrum of age groups and Clientele ranging from elite level to those who require post Operative Rehabilitation.
Simon Evans Physiotherapy
Following your Initial Assessment; Goals & Targets are set including an established Bespoke Treatment & Rehabilitation Plan to ensure your targets are achieved resulting in a structured return to Health, Fitness and a Good Quality of Life.
Should additional Referrals be required, Simon Evans Physiotherapy has access to the best Medical Specialists within Solihull and across the UK with all Practitioners Specialists in their field allowing you to receive the highest quality of care you deserve.
Key Points & Service
- Treat a wide-range of Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Use many Treatment Techniques
- Offer a Full Rehabilitation Service for Sports Injuries
- Write referrals for X-rays, MRI's and CT Scans - to be arranged locally
- Recognised by all major Private Medical Insurance Companies including:
- All Physiotherapists are CSP & HCPC accredited
- Car Parking available
- Wheelchair access
- Based in Solihull
- Home Visit service available: Solihull & surrounding areas