Physiotherapy for Employees
Did you know?
- The Cost of Sickness to UK Businesses and the Economy is around £15 billion annually
- Approximately £13 billion is spent on Health Related benefits each year
- Long-term absence makes up around 5% of all sickness absence spells with almost half of the total working days lost
- 40% of staff sickness absence is due to musculoskeletal conditions, e.g. back pain
How We Can Help Your Company & Employees
We offer Beneficial Occupational Physiotherapy Services & Treatment for staff & employers in Solihull & Birmingham, saving not only the patients time but also Companies costs, creating a caring Company Ethos & Culture.
By tackling problems or potential injuries early on, the likelihood of employees becoming long lasting or off work is reduced.
At Simon Evans Physiotherapy we:
- Save employees time spent visiting a GP or other medical practitioner unnecessarily
- Save time being off work with inappropriate sick notes
- Save employees time spent on waiting lists to see a NHS Physiotherapist
- Help & Promote return time to work programmes for all Employees
- Improve the workforce Health, increase productivity and consequently cost saving for your company
- Are experienced in the Physical & Mental Wellbeing of Employees in the Workplace
What We Offer & Our Services
We proactively Promote Health & Wellbeing in the work Environment Improving the Safety, Comfort & Performance of the work force whilst Reducing Accidents & Sickness and in turn improving Productivity & Performance.
- Physiotherapy treatment and rehabilitation of work-relevant injuries
- Return to work planning
- Improving an employee’s tolerance to work gradually
- Education on injury prevention in the workplace
- Ergonomics workplace assessments
- Job task analysis and advice on modifications
- Helping employers meet their obligations under the Equality Act 2010
How We Work
We Communicate and liaise efficiently with Company Managers, HR and Health & Safety personnel.
As part of our Physiotherapy Service:
- We provide your company with bespoke and detailed final reports on each employee that we are asked to assess and treat.
- We are knowledgeable and aware of the legal regulations associated with consent and reporting and ensure that we adhere to these duties consistently.
- We also provide quarterly Management Information reports and attend management meetings to highlight areas of injury risk and suggest ways in which even greater results in employee health and safety can be achieved.